invoNET seeks a broad membership of researchers, research funders, service users and carers. Membership is open to all.
Some of the questions currently being discussed are:
- What is the nature and extent of public involvement in research?
- Why do we need evidence/knowledge on the impact or contribution of public involvement in research?
- What are the barriers and difficulties of evaluating the contribution public involvement is making. What are the methodological issues?
- What can be done to encourage more research into the contribution and impact of public involvement?
If you are interested or experienced in these areas and would like to share your knowledge, learn from others and actively contribute to the debate, register to join invoNET
invoNET is facilitated by INVOLVE – the network was initially developed in partnership with Worthing and Southlands Hospitals NHS Trust.
The Evidence, Knowledge and Learning working group of INVOLVE produced a discussion paper looking at the different ways public involvement in research can be assessed or evaluated.
How can I find out more?
- Find out about the work of others or contribute a document when you visit our Evidence library
- View our news page for details of events you can attend
- Sign up as a member to join in discussions and share your experience, knowledge and views with others.
Who is a member of invoNET?
invoNET has a broad range of members, including researchers, members of the public, carers, research funders, academics and health and social care practitioners. See our current members.« Go back Add to My clippings