OurCommunity seeks a broad membership of researchers, research funders, service users and carers. Membership is open to all.
Some of the questions currently being discussed are:
- What is the nature and extent of public involvement in research?
- Why do we need evidence/knowledge on the impact or contribution of public involvement in research?
- What are the barriers and difficulties of evaluating the contribution public involvement is making?
- What are the methodological issues?
- What can be done to encourage more research into the contribution and impact of public involvement?
If you are interested or experienced in these areas and would like to share your knowledge, learn from others and actively contribute to the debate, contact us at email@example.com
OurCommunity is facilitated by INVOLVE.
How can I find out more?
- Find out about the work of others or contribute a document when you visit our Evidence library
- View our news page
Who is a member of OurCommunity?