Articles about involving and engaging children and young people
We have been looking at a number of articles about involving and engaging children and young people in research.
Click on the links below to read these and more articles on this theme.
- University of Sheffield researchers used Lego to involve children with ADHD and their parents in research! by the University of Sheffield’s Miss Lauren Powell (Research Associate) & Dr Jack Parker (Research Fellow)
- ALPHA – a young people’s research advisory group by Hayley Reed and Oliver Sanders
- BRIGHTLIGHT Study by Lorna Fern, Anita Solanki and JJ Wheeler
- ‘If you build it they will come’ by Jaffa Panel members
- Involving children and young people in research: not the usual suspects by Louca-Mai Brady, Lorna Templeton, SB and BB (young advisors)
- Involving young people in the design and delivery of health research by Jenny Preston and Sarah Moneypenny (member of the NIHR Young Person’s Advisory Group)
- Involving young people through film and animation by Valerie Dunn
- Lessons from involving children and young people in service improvement by Tony Ghaye
- NIHR/Wellcome Trust Clinical Research Facility Cambridge Children’s Non-Executive Research Board by The Children’s Board Strategy Group
- YPAG: The Young Persons’ Advisory Group by Dr Erin Walker and members of the London Young Persons’ Advisory Group