Sheffield Motor Neurone Disease Research Advisory Group
Abstract: The presentation will be in the form of a poster and it aims to educate people about the group that is now supporting Motor Neurone Disorders (MND) researchers through Yorkshire and Humber to:
- Enable patient and carer perspectives to be included in research proposals
- Identify and prioritise research topics important to patients and their families
- Improve recruitment to research studies
- Aid researchers to write clear lay summaries and study information sheets
- Help share research findings with a wider audience
- Raise awareness of MND research.
The group has increased its activity substantially since its development in 2009 and would like to share its experiences and ideas with other individuals involved in patient and public involvement work to encourage the innovative methods they have used.
Representatives from Sheffield Motor Neurone Disorders Research Advisory GroupView all articles by this author
« Go back