Training and support for project steering group member
Steering groups are made up of experts and it is good practice for them to include at least two members of the public. A steering group oversees a research project to ensure that protocol is followed and provides advice and troubleshoots where necessary. This section describes the training and support that helps to maximise the benefits of this approach and enables people to be successful in this role. It covers:
- What is a steering group?
- Training for steering group members
- Issues to think about before you start – training
- Support for steering group members
- Issues to think about before you start – support
« Go back