Training and support for research panel member
Research panels are often made up of around a dozen members of the public and are usually attached to a research unit or organisation. They may help researchers develop and design research projects at the early stages. This section describes the training and support that helps to maximise the benefits of this approach and enables people to be successful in this role. It covers:
- What is a research panel?
- Training for research panel members
- Issues to think about before you start – training
- Support for research panel members
- Issues to think about before you start – support
« Go back